Sunday, January 21, 2018

Huckleberry La Cuesta "Taste Drive"



Huckleberry La Cuesta Review
Huckleberry La Cuesta Review

The other day, a mysterious package arrived.  Since it was addressed to my wife, I left it alone until I could ask her what it was.  "I got you some coffee beans," she said.

Last time she got me some coffee beans, it was Death Wish coffee, and it was awesome!

So of course I was curious to see what my surprise coffee treat was this time.  After tearing into the box like a child at a birthday party, I discovered some Huckleberry La Cuesta inside.


Close-up of Huckleberry La Cuesta coffee beans
Close-up of Huckleberry La Cuesta coffee beans

La Cuesta is a single origin Mexican coffee and has some really good chocolate and nutty flavors.  I was impressed by how smooth and sweet this coffee is for a lighter roast.

Huckleberry has selected La Cuesta as their first "Coffee of the Month" for 2018, and I can taste why!  This is an impressive bean and an impressive roast.

At about $18 for a 12 oz package, La Cuesta is more expensive than my usual coffee, but this is a nice a treat.


Copyright © 2018 Dr. Penny Pincher. All Rights Reserved. Coffee Maker Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Coffee Maker Journal Posts